The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where I'm Going Tomorrow


My friend David Hagen, the only man I know who's met Hillary Clinton and Mr. T, has a show of his paintings up at the Century 21 Exhibit Space at 1711 Wilson Blvd in Arlington. And tomorrow there's a reception from 6 to 9! Will Hillary and Mr. T attend? Who cares? David'll be there and that's enough for me!

4 comments:

Jesse Cline said...

check out this cartoon about Richard:

http://gocomics.typepad.com/editors/2009/03/richards-poor-almanac.html

Mike Rhode said...

That's the introduction to his Richard's Poor Almanac collection. Ask him to sell you a copy.

Mike said...

I met Mr. T and Hillary Clinton. Funny thing is, I was only at that motel to refill the newspaper vending machine.

Harold Buchholz said...

Hope you had a great time at the reception.

Congratulations on the well-deserved Reuben award nomination!

My birthday present just came in... your Cul de Sac book. I'm enjoying it immensely.