The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Friday, May 3, 2013

FCBD; Lo, It Approacheths Ever Nearer, A Lazy Repost

As everyone on Earth knows, Saturday is Free Comic Book Day. Here, again, are Poor Almanacs  that celebrated this fine national holiday. Mangaloid Wars X: Giant Spazzoid Zombie Robots Invade (third below) is the best thing I've ever written, I think. I should've had Petey read that comic.







Two of these are in the collection of Mr.Mike Rhode and the other two are in the collection of Mr.Paul Karasik.

7 comments:

Tom Dougherty said...

Hey! The fourth one won't biggify when you click on it.

I love these! Hilarious as usual.

richardcthompson said...

OK fixed! I hope.

Urban Garlic said...

Awesome.

I believe I would totally pay for a graphic novelization of a New Yorker cartoon.

Paul Karasik said...

Thank you, Richard!

Paul Karasik said...

Thank you, Richard!

SonnyMoon42 said...

Oh, man, I missed out on Free Comic Book Day AGAIN!

paul bowman said...

There certainly ought to be a comic book about Cisco Biedermeier, whoever he is.